Vitamin C Injection
As we know vitamin c is highly publicized for its well known function, yet there are many of us not fully awared of its benefits. The advantages of taking vitamin C injection is:
- Aims in producing collagen, which is connective tissue of our skin, bone, ligament, tendons, joints and organ support.
- Suppresses formation of 'Melanin' contributing to darkspot after long exposure to UVA/UVB.
- Reduces our facial and skin fine lines or wrinkles. This is because it aims in producing the collagen, which is important to make our skin firm and provides elasticity.
- Reduces the appearance of pimples/acne/blemishes and minimised pores. Improves the skin smooth texture.
- Prevents scurvy, which is a kind of vitamin c-deficiency.
- Increase body immune system. At a higher dose is believed to have the property of antihistamine.
One ampoules/injection every week for 2 months. The following weeks can reduce the dosage to 1 injection every 2 weeks. Combined with collagen injection is greatly reduces wrinkles. However, a doctor's advice is needed if you wish to know regarding the dosage.
This product is administered by intravenously (IV)
With strong amount (20g a day), once observed to have digestive disorder (diarrhea, gastric pains). At certain people, the vitamin C can form calculations of the urinary tracts. In case of doubt, stop taking the vitamin C immediately seek for medical advice.