During the procedure face is cleansed and a thin layer of carbon lotion is applied. The laser light is absorbed by the black particles of carbon, which blast off along with the superficial dead layer of skin as laser light moves across the skin.
Additionally the laser selectively targets facial imperfections such as enlarged pores, pigmentation, scarring, and rough texture. Pores impacted with oil and dead skin are cleared off and the rejuvenating effect of 1064nm laser causes plumping up of the skin. The whole procedure takes 20-35 minutes and best part is there is no down time you can go back to work or your daily life without any delay.
The list of skin corrections that we can achieve using Laser Carbon Treatment
- Tightens dilated pores
- Reduces acne, scars and post acne discoloration
- Removes dead skin cells from the superficial epidermal layer
- Stimulates collagen growth
- Improves skin texture
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Restores skin integrity and radiance
- Clears pores to help reduce blackheads and whiteheads