SonoQueen is a truly royal rejuvenating touch
SonoQueen is a truly royal rejuvenating touch, closed in the form of a quick, comfortable face and body treatment. The process of remodelling and lifting takes place inside your skin, thanks to which you immediately return to your daily activities, and leave the rest of work on your young appearance to your skin. SonoQueen is a new era of obtaining the effect of multidimensional, permanent tension and smoothing of the skin, both of the face and the body.
HIFU is focused ultrasound energy that reaches the deep layers of the skin, causing controlled micro-damages without leaving any traces on its surface. The energy emitted stimulates a deep reconstruction of internal structures, achieving skin tension and elevation, providing a spectacular and lasting lifting effect.
Application of SonoQueen:
- Facelift and body firming,
- Tension of delicate skin around the eyes,
- Firming the skin around the shoulders, reduction of the sagging shoulders,
- Lifting the flaccid skin on the abdomen, abdomen modelling,
- Modelling, lifting and firming the buttocks,
- Smoothing the skin around the thighs and knees, modelling excessively visible body fat of this area,
- Reduction of the so-called “second chin”,
- Illumination of the the skin
- Smoothing of the wrinkles,
- Slowing down the aging process of the skin.
How does HIFU work?
The technology of HIFU utilises highly focused ultrasound waves. Ultrasound waves penetrate the sking to a depth of 1.5 to 4 mm – depending on the area of the body being treated. Under the influence of these waves, the skin tissue becomes overheated. This induces an intensive renewal and regeneration process within the skin – new collagen fibres form, which translates to an increase in the thickness and elasticity of skin, filling out of wrinkles, and reduction of scars and stretch marks.
How Long Does it Take to See Results and How long do They Last?
After your HIFU Treatment, you may see some initial effect, but the ultimate results will take place over 2-3 months, as your body naturally regenerates collagen.
Is the treatment painful?
You may feel some discomfort, warmth or heat sensation or even a slight pain that lasts less than a few seconds during the pulsation cycle, when ultrasound energy is being applied. The discomfort is very brief and is a good sign that the collagen production process has begun.